NMD Wellness of Scottsdale
NMD Wellness of Scottsdale is located in the United States and is subject to United States laws. If you are outside of the United States, your use of the website constitutes consent to the transmission of personal information to the United States. If your use of www.nmdwellnessofscottsdale.com is against the laws of your jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to refrain from the use of www.nmdwellnessofscottsdale.com
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
NMD Wellness of Scottsdale collects Personal identification information from you. We rely on you to submit this personal information to us. When you register online, complete surveys or feedback forms, make a purchase, and before a transaction, we collect items of personal information from your submission including Name, Phone Number, Address, Email Address, and Credit Card Information.
Automatic Collection. Certain items of personal information are collected from you upon visiting www.nmdwellnessofscottsdale.com], namely: IP address and Computer ID.
You may choose not to provide some of the personal information described above. Please note, however, that many of our services require some personal information to operate, so if you choose not to provide the personal information necessary to operate and provide you with a particular service or feature of that service, you may not be able to use that service or feature. You may also contact us at the information at the bottom of this notice at any time to withdraw your consent for us to use your information. Otherwise, we keep your information until the earlier of your request that it is deleted, or we decide we no longer need the data, at which time we will permanently delete your information and data.
We do not actively collect sensitive or special categories of personal information as defined under Article 9 of the GDPR.
How will we use your information?
NMD Wellness of Scottsdale collects your data so that we can process your order, manage your account, email you with value focused newsletter and with information on other products and services we offer including scheduling complimentary discovery calls with our medical team, accessing your purchased online course and resources.
NMD Wellness of Scottsdale does not automatically share your personal information with third-party service providers without your consent, except for any such disclosures that are necessary to fulfill our services through our site.
We may share your information as required by law or for the purpose of prosecuting or defending a legal action, should it be necessary, and only to that extent.
How do we protect your information?
Your privacy and security are very important to us. NMD Wellness of Scottsdale uses commercially accepted means of security and safeguards to protect information we collect, including SSL certificates for all credit card transactions, and cyber protection software. Despite the measures we have taken, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will only be accessed by authorized parties. We are not responsible for third parties that breach the safeguards we have put in place.
We do not store your credit card or debit card information in our databases and do not access that information outside of the permission granted when you are making a purchase with us. While credit or debit card information is safeguarded through our third-party service provider, no method of electronic storage is 100% and no one guarantees its impenetrable security. When your credit or debit card account information is being transmitted through our website, it will be protected by our and our third-party service provider’s security protocols.
We will notify you within 10 (ten) business days if we become aware of any form of breach or unauthorized access of your personal information.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer via your browser (if you allow through your browser settings). Cookies collect certain visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. You can learn more at allaboutcookies.org.
These cookies remain associated with your computer. You may delete cookies or adjust your internet browser settings to disable/ reject cookies. Disabling cookies may result in limited functionality or reduced features when using our site.
You will only be added to our email list if you have affirmatively agreed or registered to receive email communication from us, most commonly by signing up for our newsletter, or when signing up for a free offering. We may email you for marketing purposes, with value-based information, or for announcements.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act:
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- We will monitor our third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting your for-marketing purposes, and you may always opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email communication.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) & Site use by minors.
NMD Wellness of Scottsdale does not target or market to minors or children under 13 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 is not authorized to use our site, purchase, or use our products. If you are under the age of 18, please immediately stop using, and unsubscribe from any email communication. Please contact us at the information below if you believe anyone under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, and we will immediately delete it.
Rights Under the CCPA.
Residents of California have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA):
- The right to request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we have collected about you, specific pieces of personal information collected about you, the sources of that personal information, the commercial purpose of collecting your personal information, and the categories of third parties that personal information is disclosed to; If we sold your personal information, you have the right to request that we disclose your categories of information sold and disclosed;
- The right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. We may deny this request if the personal information is necessary to complete a transaction, detect security incidents, debug products, exercise free speech, comply with the California Electronic Communication Privacy Act, engage in research for public benefit, enable internal uses aligned with consumer desires, or comply with legal obligations;
- The right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we have about you;
- The right to opt out of the sale of your personal information; and
- The right not to be discriminated against for exercising your consumer rights.
If you live in California and want to exercise your rights, you may contact us using the following methods: Sending a request to [email protected]
If you are located in the EU (European Union), you have the following rights under GDPR:
- The right to access - You have the right to request NMD Wellness of Scottsdale for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that NMD Wellness of Scottsdale correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NMD Wellness of Scottsdale to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that NMD Wellness of Scottsdale erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that NMD Wellness of Scottsdale restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to NMD Wellness of Scottsdale's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that NMD Wellness of Scottsdale transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
How to Contact Us.
would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at:[email protected]